Friday, January 2, 2009

Rainbow

When was the last time you see a rainbow?? I guess it must be sometime ago right? We might seen this when we were kids. I remember i used to jump around and get very excited when i was still a kid. How beautiful and majestic it was.


Taken behind my house

The rainbow is a spectrum of light which appears in the sky when the Sun shines onto droplets of moisture in the Earth's atmosphere. It consist of 7 different colors which are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet.

I still remember a cartoon show used to say that at the end of the rainbow there is a pot of Gold. The rainbow was the Irish leprechaun's secret hiding place for his pot of gold. This place is impossible to reach, because the rainbow is an optical effect which depends on the location of the viewer. When walking towards the end of a rainbow, it will move further away. Haha i used to believe this how about u guys??





The next time you see a rainbow do take a moment to enjoy this magical phenomena.

2 comments:

  1. I love the rainbow. now that you mention in, i haven't seen rainbows for a while now... yeah~ when I was a kid, I was like so amuse of that colorful thing... XD

    I just saw your blog and thought of dropping a comment, since I love this post of yours. ^_^

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha Roan thanks for your comment. Nice to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete

 

Number of Visitors Counter